Friday, April 22, 2011

2011 is going to be a good year.

2011 is going to be a good year. My sweet truck drivin' husband was named Prime's 2010 Flatbed Contractor of the Year. That is an amazing recognition. He deserves it. The company's recognition has been incredible. A double "WOW" kind of recognition. It makes me want to work for Prime.

2011 is going to be a good year. In January, my older daughter (age 28) had a baby. Our first Grandbaby, a girl named Isabella. She's a dandy. I won't even begin to list all the baby names I call her.

2011 is going to be a good year. I have finally settled my legal action with my former employer. Since part of the settlement says I won't ever, EVER say a thing about what happened - I think it's best that I release my anger to Karma. I picture myself standing on a hillside with a bag of paper confetti. I take a handful and release it into the wind. I release it to Karma. Karma is a bitch. She never forgives and she never forgets. My mental image of Karma is a black dog, sitting at God's left Hand. She is the inforcer and the protector. Karma is a bitch. She never forgives and she never forgets. I know that whatever has happened at the F place will be addressed and handled by Karma. ahh. release. yep, 2011 is going to be a good year.

I may have to comment later about attorneys, but for now, I'm in a good mood. Life is good. The sun is out. It rained and my garden is started. I am humbled by my Good Karma. Thank you God for all of your Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hooray & big CONGRATULATIONS to your DH! Give him a giant hug from me!!!!

    I'm still needing to see some pictures of Isabella...ahem!!

    We won't bring up That Company That Shall Never Be Named.

    Will send you an email about how good my day has been today.... :^D

    ReplyDelete